Mimecast Spam Filter Mobile App Installation
· On your device, open the Google Play Store.
· In the search bar, type “Mimecast”.
· In the search results, tap on the Mimecast Mobile app.
· Tap on install.
· When the app is finished downloading and installing, tap on OPEN.
· Tap GET STARTED.
· Enter your email address and tap NEXT.
· Enter your password.
· Confirm Domain Authentication is checked and tap NEXT.
· You will be prompted to enter a new passcode before using the Mimecast app. This passcode is used to open the Mimecast app.
· If your device supports fingerprint scanning, you are given the option of enabling that instead.
· Once the setup is complete, you will see a list of messages held by the spam filter.
If you have any questions please contact the IS Help Desk at email@example.com or 646-638-8394.